Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why are there many smokers?

Plenties of people get smoking because of different causes, maybe recognized to them only. However there are hardly a reasons that are standard to most smokers. Such of these reasons are physiological attitude, cooling of stress and pressure from peer group.
Most young person are often submitted to pressure from peer group either good or bad. As a new fellow you will not want your friends to take you for granted. You won’t want to smell cheap. Because of this you will end up listen to their advice and it will even make it simple for them to compel you to do what they are setting.

If you encounter to be in group of people that does with cigarettes, because of its availability there is possible action you will start doing same matter. In the book “Unlocking the Secrets of Your Childhood Memories”, Dr Kevin Leman told … “One day when I was seven, as I walked to school I found a brand new, unsmoked Viceroy cigarette lying on the ground. I picked it up and slipped it into my pocket. After school I was walking home when an older kid from our neighborhood came by on his bike. He was twelve and sort of my hero-the Eddy Haskell type. I didn’t know how to smoke, but I had that cigarette in my pocket and I wanted to learn. So I asked “Eddy” for a ride, and as I slipped up on the handlebars, I put the Viceroy in my mouth and said, “Hey, ‘Eddy’ … got a light?” And it was on that ride home I smoked my first cigarette look very big and touch – just like “Eddy.”


Aside from the pressure from peer group most teenagers oftentimes begin smoking to resist against the existing regulations of the society. They will want to feel different. This case of attitude often takes turn them to become addicted to smoking when they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment